12.01.2015

Practice Diary Entry / blog 13

11/25 Sunny☀️
It is the fifth day of my thanksgiving break, and we just went to the China Town in Boston for dinner. We live near by the China Town, which gives us a variety of wonderful places to eat during the break, such as Korean food, Dim Sum, hot pot and etc; we usually wake up at noon or maybe afternoon, and go there for dinner. We had Korean food like bibimbap, barbeque squid, spicy rice cakes and kimchi with pork. The bibimbap smells really good when it came; there's a fresh egg on top of everything, and also beef and veggies covering the rice. The bowl was really hot because it was made of stone and it was heated; I almost hurt my hand when I touched it. The barbeque squid was very juicy, and the spicy dishes were also very dilicious because I really like spicy food. It was a great meal overall.

No comments:

Post a Comment