12.01.2015

A Short Review Of My Thanksgiving Break / blog 12

My thanksgiving break was pretty relaxing. I attended the school's program in Boston, which schedules our activities and meals and provides us somewhere to live. The activities were optional, but I rarely went due to my laziness. We lived near by the China Town, which gave us a variety of wonderful places to eat, such as Korean food, Dim Sum, hot pot and etc; we usually woke up at noon or maybe afternoon, and went there for dinner. There's a snooker room on the second floor of the hotel, where me and my friends would also hangout. We went to Newbury Street for the Black Friday; it was really crowded because people are all looking for good deals. We bought a lot of stuff on cosmetics, clothing and shoes. Jerry was looking for a pair of shoes that is just came out for his brother, but unfortunately it was sold out when we went to Footlocker because it was too popular. Everything is fine in this camp; we had plenty of free time to do what we want, and we had a lot of fun there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment